Who are we?
We build foundations for digital future.
We do not just realize ideas, but also turn them into ventures. We design products and platforms, implement technology and operational frameworks. We invest working capital that lays the foundation for perpetual growth.
Digiflynt is digital transformation company working across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India, Gabon & Togo and rapidly expanding. Our engineering teams are primarily based in Gurugram, India and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the Digiflynt family.
Why should you consider joining us?
We live by these 5 principles:
- You will “Own” and “You will Lead.”
- You will never be short of Varity – If you value different learning, we are a place you have been looking for.
- You will work closely with inspiring thought leaders.
- You will be valued in your contributions and not your credentials. You will be a part of a “Nation’s golden growth story.”
If you are a creator and value diverse experience, we are just the place you have been looking for. Join our experienced team, who are shaping digital journeys for nations and take PRIDE in your creations for many years to come!!
Designation / Role : DevOps Engineer
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Understand application requirements and how they translate to database design (Schemas, partitions, clusters, indexes etc.) using modelling techniques
- Familiar with ER Diagrams and Normalization
- Collaborate with Engineering team and Technical Architect(s) to set database specifications
- Design and implement highly scalable, low latency databases
- Identify and mitigate performance bottlenecks with data design
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information processed, stored or accessed
- 4+ Years experience in DevOps role managing enterprise grade applications/ platforms
- Hand-on experience in building CICD pipelines and testing automation
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Advanced knowledge of containerization (Kubernetes), logging, monitoring, QA automation, configuration management, and release management
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting language such as Shell Script, Python , Golang or Ruby
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- DevSecOps understanding preferred